• Ever growing number of discounts with companies that sell products/service the inshore fleet;
• A distinct voice for licensed, inshore owner-operator fish harvesters;
• Advocate on behalf of members/fleets on all issues that impact inshore fishing enterprises;
• Industry blog with the latest local, national, and international seafood news, trends, prices, etc.;
• Latest and historic information on fishery policy, and regulation;
• Freedom from conflicts of interest with other industry sectors/ governments;
• Transparent and accountable.
• Group discounts on services and products supplied to the inshore fleet;
• Electronic membership votes on fleet policy;
• Benefits ranging from life insurance to full health and dental, depending on the results of membership polling.
This website will evolve as SEA-NL establishes its presence in the Newfoundland and Labrador fishery, and membership grows. Users can expect regular changes as we try to reflect the needs of our membership.
Organizers welcome comments/suggestions on improvements to the website.