• A distinct voice for the interests of independent, licensed owner-operators;
• Advocacy on behalf of members/fleets;
• Group discounts on fuel, fishing gear, insurance, etc. (once memberships allows);
• Membership forum;
• Electronic membership votes (once membership allows);
• Blog with the latest information on fishing policy, regulation, industry news, prices, etc.;
• Help with NOLS (National Online Licensing System);
• Transparent and accountable;
• Freedom from conflicts of interest with other industry sectors/ governments.
This website will evolve as SEA-NL establishes its presence in the Newfoundland and Labrador fishery, and membership grows. Users can expect regular changes as we try to reflect the needs of our membership.
Organizers welcome comments/suggestions on improvements to the website.